Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is Samuel F.B. Morse related to Philip S. Morse?

The other day my mom and I went to a little vintage shop in our town. We saw a little blue sewing machine that had the name 'Morse' on it. We are a tad bit curious because my cousins are a direct descendant of Samuel F.B. Morse and wanted to see if he invented this sewing machine, because Samuel Morse invented a lot of things in his past. I did a little research and found out Philip S. Morse invented this machine but I'm still puzzled to if they are in any relation. I don't if I am looking in the wrong place but I need a fresh a pair of eyes to help me do some digging. I would really appreciate anybody willing to help. And if it is the case that they may be related we are going to buy the sewing machine and send it to my cousin, because she really loves knowing new things about her family history.

No comments:

Post a Comment