Saturday, July 16, 2011

My boyfriend is in the army, wanting to do something cute for him?

My boyfriend is in the army and I dont get to see him very much. We are staying together in Atlanta GA July 8-10 and that will be the first time I have seen him in over a month. He has been going thorough a lot lately with his grandmother being very sick and some other reasons. I just want to make this a sweet and romantic time for the both of us. do you guys have some ideas that I could do. maybe like something cute and sweet I could do. and then also something romantic. I want to show him how much I care and how much he means to me. I just want him to have a happy weekend! I dont have too much money too spend about a 50$ limit most of our money will be spent on the hotel we are staying in.

No comments:

Post a Comment