Friday, July 15, 2011

Peace corps or really great career?

I cant decide what i want to do. I want to be a powerful figure, know people, make huge desicions, be important, its always been my dream to have my own country and Peace Corps seems to be the best option for that path because I can go to another country, get experience, contacts, another language and hopefully a wife. Then from there, I hopefully could become a powerful diplomat and everything would be great, but if that doesnt work out then i should go straight into a great $80,000 job right out of college(im a finance degree and substitute teacher) but whats the point in all that money when Ill be stuck in America making tons of money only to have to settle for a girl i dont really like. My main priorities are finish college, become powerful, rich and find a wife. I just dont know if doing Peace corps will help me or not to obtain these goals. Especially in the diplomat area.

No comments:

Post a Comment