Sunday, July 17, 2011

My 6 Year Old daughter's mom is moving over an hour away, i will never get to see her. What can i do?

I'm married and have 3 children with my wife. We have been married for 2 years. My 6 yr old daughter calls my wife mom tells her she loves her all the time and tells my wife she wishes she'd be her real mom. OK my daughter is 6, she's with me the entire summer and every weekend. Her mother found this months boyfriend and is moving over an hour away. Away from her family and mine. Now she expects me to pay for her daycare because she chose to move and now i cant be with my daughter. I dont have a license so i just cant drive their to get her every weekend. My wife works 7 days a week and doesnt have time to drive 2 hours on sat and 2 hours on sun to pick and drop her off. I can't afford a lawyer. Her mother also uses a drug of choice, dont know if that helps me or not. All i want is to see my daughter, but all her mother cares about is being with this new guy and not that i have raised her for the last 6 years while she parties, moves from house to house with a new guy every month. I dont care who she's with as long as the treat my daughter right, but im not going to let some other guy raise my daughter just because me and the mother arent togethere anymore. The mother works 15-20 a week, recieves foodstamps and welfare plus medicaid, thats another reason she wont let her live with me, she doesnt want to loose her asst. Even though my wife has supported my daughter for over two years bc her mother never has the money too, she's always at the bars and smoking drugs. My ex told me she had no clothes for my daughter, mind you the ex lives with her mother and pays no bills, so my wife went and bought 2 trash bags full of summer and winter clothes. Plus bought her 20 pair of brand new jeans and 20 shirts, and a summer wardrobe for our house. My point is she claims all the time she cant afford this and this and that for my daughter, she cant handle her at alot of times, my daughter wants to live here, she doesnt like her mom bc she's never around and never spends anytime with her. I want to know what i can do bc i cant afford a lawyer and i want her to be in my life. I want her to live with me and my wife. or since the mother is the one who moved i think she should hve to transport her to me. HELP SOMEONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment