Sunday, July 10, 2011

I bought windows OEM. I need help?

I ordered all the parts for my computer. I know how to put it together and everything. but, the operating system, I ordered windows 7 professional 64 bit, OEM. I never really looked into OEM, it didn't seem difficult. I guess I was wrong. I hope I didn't make a mistake, as newegg doesn't do OEM returns, even if unopened. now, What do I do to install it? Someone told me that I had to go to the website, use a different computer, and all that. I have a 64 bit windows 7 laptop. So, what i need to know is - What do I need to do when I am done building my computer to install windows? If it's as easy as putting in the disc, I'm sorry for the dumb question, I was told it was a lot harder. But I don't care about that at this moment. PLEASE just tell me that its okay :) and what I am able to do to put it on my computer. I thought you could just pop in the OEM disc... if thats it, then wow. If not, please explain what I have to do. Thanks, and please leave thorough explanation. If you need more details PLEASE email me, or tell me too and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment