Sunday, July 10, 2011

Should i break up with him?

i asked a question a few minutes ago,but it wasnt very thorough.I have been dating this guy for 3 years now.We re both 25.He s nice to me,he goes out of his way for me,and im his first gf.he only had one noght stands before me.Im the first he s had feelings for and the first one he s ever kissed.But there are things i dont like.For example,i only get to see him once a week for 2 hours because he s busy(even though we live 30mins away form each other) and we talk on the phone only for like 10mins a day.He lies all the time about where he is.For example he stold me many times he was asleep and then i found out he was out clubing.I ve seen photos of him with slut*y girls at clubs where they re all over him.He says he didnt do anything.He s cancelled dates with me &then i found out he was at the beach.And yesterday i found out he was lying about going to the gym every saturday for 3 years!His gym is closed on saturday!We also never had sex together even though he s not a virgin,nor does he want to get married.He only wants bjs.His has never taken me out,we always sit in his car at the beach.And yesterday i was on a date with him.On the way back,he stared at some girls.He s done that before.He also hit me once and i got in the hospital.Im really heartbroken and i need the opinion of people who dont know me,because friends just take sides.Excuse my english,im not american.

No comments:

Post a Comment