Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where can I speak with a Turk about economy?

Hello, my name is Efrain. I recently started working with a program about the UN where we choose a country and debate an aspect. The point of all this is to learn the process of the UN and how to be a diplomat. I chose the country of Turkey and i have made my research. Though the research helped, my subject is economical and all i find is facts. Is there a place where i can speak with a turk either in English or Spanish about their economical situation or the economical situation over there? I would like to make the best representation and this is why i want to learn how the economical crisis has affected the common man. It can be a live chat as it can be a forum. If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment