Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why is Martina McBride (Country) Partnering Up With Kid Rock (See His Lyrics and Promotions)?

Why is Martina McBride partnering up in duets with Kid Rock. I am not saying she had intercourse with him, but she for some reason decided to pair up with Kid Rock, and the Kid Rock I'm talking about is the same Kid Rock that sings "[You know me as the] Cowboy, Devil Without A Cause", the same Kid Rock who pushes profanity, pimping, neglect and violence, the same Kid Rock whose song advocates "Killin' Brain Cells", and he says, "I'm comin up to call you out; I'm down with the Devil." These are not just something I pulled out of a hat. They are lyrics and promotions by Kid Rock. Why is Martina McBride partnering up with someone like this, I don't know her motives, but from what we know about Kid Rock, because why would he also scream, (and I have watched Kid Rock concert videos) he screams, "Your mother-blanking-hero" and so I wonder about this, if anyone could set the record straight?

No comments:

Post a Comment