Monday, July 11, 2011

How do I get "him" to like me?

Well I've known him for 7 years almost 8 now (since my first day at school) we've been uhmm whats the word? "frenimies" likehe hits me i hit him we call each other names and all that stuff. But since we came from a small school and were smart kids we ALWAYS got paired together. we were in a class by ourselves together. In dare together. In quest together. in everything together. and for 8 years straigt Ive had EVERY single class with him. Is it fate. Like every oine says we make a cute couple. When WE were in math team together and we got the 2 highest scores of the whole county together tied and even the reporter whom we've never met thinks we look great together! And my parents, his parents, my friends, his friends, the teachers, EVERY ONE! is this fate? I really don't know I could use some help. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment