Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Am I bipolar? or am I just paranoid?

Ok, so my boyfriend and family think I'm bipolar, and that i should get checked up. I have big depression problems, and don't have a regular sleep schedule, sometimes I sleep 2 or 3 hours a day, and then the next day 6 hours, and the day after that 4 hours. I worry about a lot of things, I do actually think I have some stress problem. I'm usually happy and calmed for like an hour then for some reason I get mad out of nowhere and yell at my boyfriend and tell him mean things, like for example.. I hate you! get away from me! or like leave me the **** alone! then 10 minutes after that I go lay next to him and tell him I love him. also I think I have a paranoia problem. last week my boyfriend told me to go out with him to his car at 2 am. I got soooo.. scared. he has never asked me to go out with him to his car at 2 am, and I swear for a moment there I thought he was gonna hurt me or something. It turned out he just wanted to smoke a cig with me outside the building so the smoke detector wouldn't go off. He was worried that night because I looked pale and scared that he asked me if I was okay, and after an hour I finally told him that for a moment there I thought he was going to kill me. he was shocked and told me that he would never hurt me. and told me that I should see a doctor. the thing is that when I was small I grew up abused by my aunt and molested by her husband all the way from 5 years old 'til 13, and I was beaten up to the point where I just didn't want to live anymore. my mother has depression problems and was abusive towards me and my brothers and my father left us, also my ex used to hit me too, also Idk if this has something to do with my situation but when i'm anxious I just go shopping like crazy. everyone knows I have a shopping addiction. My boyfriend things I'm too much of a clean freak and that I clean too much which I noticed it's true. today I noticed that I have an obsession with cleaning and I get pissed off If i see something that's not where it is supposed to be. like shoes need to be by pair in a certain place, dishes must be super clean, and I wash them again, and again, and again before I eat even though they are already clean.. is this bipolarness or some other mental problem? /

No comments:

Post a Comment